Location: Edinburgh (Airport)
Job Type: Apprenticeship
What you need to know: Aged 16-19, Apprenticeship in business and administration
A unique opportunity for a Welcome Host to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on.
Europcar is a global brand specialising in Vehicle rental solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has now continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
With exciting times ahead we are looking to strengthen our branch team for the busy summer season with the addition of a Welcome Host to join our flagship location in Edinburgh Airport
We are seeking special individuals who are customer focused, capable of providing a high quality of variable information to meet customer requirements.
You must be someone who is enthusiastic about customer service and responds positively to objections as well as being able to demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment and support other team members and Management to achieve common goals.
You will be rewarded with your SVQ level 2 in business and administration.
You will also learn more personal qualities such as;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good team-working skills
Key Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication, negotiation and rapport building skills
- Display good attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures and working instructions.
- Excellent team player
- Display a positive and self-motivated approach
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word (advantageous)
- Immaculate professional image
Minimum National 5 or equivalent in English and Maths.
It would be an advantage if you understand the challenges of the rental sector, however training will be given.
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity of flexible working, hours to be mutually agreed, (40 hours week) and a competitive hourly rate.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Welcome Host within Europcar then please apply today!
Apply by clicking below.