Job Type: Entry Level
What you need to know: Full Time
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing Vehicle Valeter to join our busy location in Edinburgh West.
What we can offer.......
· A competitive salary and joining a successful and expanding company.
· Great working facilities
· 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Contribution to Group Personal Pension Scheme
· Thrifty Savings – Employee discount scheme offering huge savings across multiple retailers
· Funded Summer and Christmas team events
· Long Service Award scheme
· A Cycle to work scheme
· Discounted car hire rates
Your role as a Vehicle Valeter will include:
· Debowse vehicles as instructed and in line with safety guidelines.
· Clean interior windows and mirrors
· Check tyre pressure
· Check oil, water, windscreen wash etc.
· Check all lights, front, back and interior
· Wash vehicles to acceptable standards
· Check all electricals including horn
· Check all items are working correctly at start of day
· Report any faults to Branch Manager
· To work in a clean tidy fashion throughout the day and to empty the bins and sweep through at end of evening
· To ensure the security of the compound and vehicles
· Check vehicles for damage and report to Branch Manager for full investigation
· Move cars as required in accordance with company standards of driving
· Able to deliver and collect vehicles to and from our customers, ensure security checks completed and resolve, and converse with any rental questions, details or problems
You must have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
Licence/Certification: Driving license (required)
Work remotely: No
Apply by clicking below.