Job Type: Entry Level
What you need to know: SCQF Level 5 Maths and English
Our team of happy heroes is in need of an Administrative Trainee, to help us save our Clients from rising utilities costs through supporting our administration and coordination efforts in our offices (think Watch tower/Overwatch from the comics)!
So what heroic things will the Administrative Trainee be doing?
Providing support to our front-line heroes (in roles such as Account Manager and Business Development Manager) by completing a wide range of administrative duties such as making and receiving phone calls, processing incoming and outgoing mail, responding to and writing emails, inputting information into systems and spreadsheets, and assisting with reviewing supplier payments & requests.
This job is not for the faint of heart and would suit someone who wants to build a career in delivering innovative and advanced solutions to make our Clients happy, and nothing makes the team at DB Group smile more than happy Clients (except for the odd Pizza Friday, that always gets a cheer from us)!
You will work as part of a wider team, with talented and skilled individuals working alongside you to deliver our fantastic service, while being provided with the expertise and knowledge of other functions like Finance, Sales, Telecoms and Human Resources, reporting into one of our leadership roles.
The successful candidate can look forward to learning how our Operations function works within the business and will have the opportunity to develop their career down a number of different pathways.
What are we offering our hero?
• This role is offered on a permanent contract, with a standard 6-month probation period to ensure both the business and candidate are happy in their new position;
• The role also attracts a basic salary to match the suitable candidate as follows:
o Under 18 years of age - £13,000.00 per annum;
o 18 to 20 years of age - £13,500.00 per annum;
o 21 to 24 years of age - £15,015.00 per annum;
o 25 years of age and above - £16,010.00 per annum.
• 28 days annual leave per annum plus an additional 2 ‘duvet days’ to be used upon the successful completion of a probation period;
• Upon completion of 3 months service, the successful candidate will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme;
• Finally, the successful candidate will have the chance to work in a challenging business who are trailblazing the way forward in their industry, while being part of a fantastic team who regularly have team social events, that have previously included Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Go Ape.
What are we looking for in our next heroic member of the team?
• SCQF Level 5 Maths and English qualifications;
• Proficient in use of Internet;
• Proficient in the use of Email;
• Be able to communicate clearly and accurately;
• Strong level of self-discipline;
• Comfortable working as part of a team or independently;
• Desire to learn.
If you think you fit the bill and want to be our next superhero, send us your CV and a covering letter. We’ll contact candidates who succeed the screening process to arrange an interview.
Apply by clicking below.