Job Type: Entry Level
What you need to know: Closing Date 30/06/18, Full Time
Conditions of employment
16-24 year olds only - West Lothian Steps N2 Work eligibility conditions apply.
West Lothian Steps N2 Work opportunities are open to West Lothian Residents only.
Applicants aged 18 must be unemployed, applicants 19-24 must be 3 months unemployed or have previously engaged with MCMC or GRFW.
About the Role
Clarus Site Solutions is a leading provider of customised communication technology and services for construction companies across the UK and Ireland. Our advanced satellite, mobile and tracking solutions connect teams on and off site, regardless of location and project scale.
We offer an extensive portfolio of specialist products and services tailored to meet project needs to keep mobile workforces in touch and on line 24/7.
We are now in the position where we require a trainee sales consultant to join our company.
* Providing support to the sales team, project coodinators, technical and accounts departments
* Provisioning new orders on multiple systems.
* Provisioning new data plans to be dispatched to clients
* Working closely with the billing team to ensure charges are passed over.
* Monitoring client usage and alerts.
* Adding projects to the company CRM system and keeping these updated.
* Learn about the various solutions we sell to construction companies.
* Speaking to clients by phone when required.
* Enthusiastic to learn
* Ability to follow processes.
* Close attention to detail.
* Good Time Keeping
Experience / Qualifications required
Full in-house training will be required so no previous experience in a similar role is required.
However we do ask that you have the following:
* Basic Numeracy and literacy – essential
* Basic IT Skills- essential
* An interest in technology computing - desirable
Meets national living wage however a bonus structure will also be offered.
We are keen to help you grow as a skilled sales and business development individual therefore there is an opportunity to progress within the company into a senior role.
Please send CV via indeed.
If you have any further questions about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Derek Phillips, Managing Director on 0141 370 4352
Closing Date 30/06/18
Apply by clicking below.