Job Type: Experience needed
What you need to know: Shift - 2pm - 10pm, Mon- Fri and occasional weekend over-time
To ensure the efficient day to day operation of rotational moulding machines under the direction of Supervisors.
1. JOB PURPOSE
As part of a team that maintains a customer focused operation.
Having responsibility for operating within the applicable health and safety and environmental legislation and safe systems of work in relation to the type of work undertaken
Ensue that any record keeping you may undertake is accurate and legible.
2. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
Responsible to: Supervisors
Responsible for: The day to day work you undertake.
4. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
5. KEY JOB ELEMENTS
6. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Good knowledge of H&S regulation and safe systems of work
– Good knowledge of plant and machinery relevant to the site Desirable
– Good knowledge of rotational moulding machine maintenance.
– Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to perform a range of tasks and duties autonomously once directed by Supervisors/Management
-- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Hard working with good time keeping and attendance record.
- Effective communicator.
- A good team player
- Previous experience in a similar operational role or environment
– Working with low levels of supervision in a high pressure production environment.
– shift working
– basic standard of education such as GCSE, Standard Grades or equivalent
– English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
– FLT operator licence
7. COMPANY STANDARDS & CORE BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
1. You must remain aware at all times of your responsibilities for your own Health and Safety, for the Health and Safety your work colleagues and any others who may be effected by the operations under your responsibility or control. You must ensure that at all times the correct PPE is worn. Please refer to the Health and Safety Policy for further details on your specific responsibilities.
2. You must adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures (including but not limited to) those specified in the Employment Handbook, H&S Policy, Incident reporting procedures.
3. Apart from the duties summarised in your Role Profile, the company reserve the right to include other reasonable duties which are part of, and incidental to, this type of work.
4. The Core Behavioural Competencies of the company are as follows:
• Customer Focus
• Culture, values and ethics
ALL EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENGAGE IN THE CORE BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES OF THE COMPANY
8. TO APPLY
Apply by clicking below and send your CV