Job Type: Apprenticeship
What you need to know: Closes 14/08/2022
Clinical PA Apprentice
You must have an interest in IT and studying a Business Administration apprenticeship and you will be learning a lot about a system called Docman, working in Clinical Document Administration setting.
You will be trained on reception skills and given appropriate shadowing for office administration, maintaining good customer relations with existing and new customers.
Your main duties will be, answering/transferring telephone calls, producing & processing orders, banking, credit control, arranging dispatch, filing, photocopying, following up of emails, post, reports and data entry, some stocktaking involved etc
What will I learn?
Key Results Areas
Offering Personal Assistance to the Practice Manager and GPs
Providing one to one communication with the Practice Manager and the GPs.
• Ability to take instructions and work as a part of a team
• Deal with customer enquiries
• Offer specific advice to customers on products and their use
• Maintain company data entry and spreadsheets
• Carry out office administration including : filing, photocopying, post
duties & office stationery
• Continuously improve customer service
• Carry out refunds accurately in accordance with Company procedures
• Inform customers in advance of delivery to highlight problems and
indicate approximate delivery time
• Maintain and build relations with new and existing clients
• Complete training activity for core skills, own role and multi-skilling
• Comply with relevant legislation and company policy and procedures
(H&S, HR, business controls)
• Keep self up to date with changes in relevant regulations, legislation,
market developments, products, company news
• Demonstrate flexibility and team-working in order to improve
efficiency and effectiveness of the overall business
What qualification or qualities are required?
• Higher / National 5 / or equivalent which should include English / Maths / (please be specific) preferred school or college leaver / young person, self driven and interested in pursuing a career in this sector. Confident and pro active with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
• Good numerical skills
• Customer Service
• Product Knowledge
• Positive outlook
• Team Player
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to problem solve and use your own initiative
• Good Planning skills
• Good Communications Skills
• Computer Systems Literate
• Knowledge of current Health & Safety Legislation
• Knowledge of Branch Administration procedures (desirable)