IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Apprenticeship
What you need to know: Closes 31/03/2023
Quorum Network Resources are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner IT Consultancy firms in Scotland as well as being a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider and we are currently looking to add IT Support Analyst Apprentices to our rapidly growing Managed Services team. From desktop support through to server and cloud projects, the role promises a varied and interesting exposure to a broad range of technologies including Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in new technology, be passionate about delivering unrivalled customer service, an efficient problem solver, and be self-motivated. We are looking for someone who is looking to grow within a company as you will be provide with ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career.
Quorum is an Employee Owned Scottish company providing custom developed technology solutions, infrastructure consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including contributory Pension, Private Health Care, the ability to buy and sell holidays, as well as paying for your home broadband, excellent training and development opportunities with the ability to earn annual bonus on Microsoft Accreditations, and an annual personal technical budget to ensure you stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Still not convinced? We have a great collaborative, knowledge sharing working culture with low staff turnover and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
If like us, you eat, sleep and breath technology, please apply today.
What will I learn?
The role of IT Support Analyst:
• Resolving support requests directly from managed service clients, using existing skills and knowledge as well as where appropriate, using relevant support and vendor resources to find resolution.
• Proactively reviewing automated alerts and responding as required through to resolution.
• Dealing with multiple projects and tasks
• System administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktops
• Helping clients with technologies such as Windows Server, SCOM, SCSM, Exchange, Office 365, Threat Management Gateway, SQL Server and Citrix
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
What we are looking for:
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and deal with
multiple tasks and projects, as required.
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Strong teamworking skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical
individuals; strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
A minimum of 6 months experience of working in an IT environment.