Job Type: Apprenticeship
What you need to know: Closes 01/05/2019
A fantastic opportunity to join Atos, a global leader in digital services.
Atos is the technical and business expertise behind some of the most influential businesses in the world. And just as our clients look to us to guide them through digital transformations, we can do the same for your career via our apprenticeship programme, developing you into a real business technologist.
Atos apprenticeships offer a structured learning journey, providing the technical and business skills you need to confidently take on new responsibilities. Whichever scheme you choose, you’ll earn industry-recognised qualifications. You'll find our culture relaxed and supportive, yet focused and hardworking, and you’ll be given the flexibility to bring new ideas to the table, with guidance on hand whenever you need it.
What will I learn?
As a Datacentre Support Apprentice, you will:
- Work in a technical environment, supporting IT systems for high- profile customers
- Develop the technical skills to monitor, operate and support our Data Centre IT systems and infrastructure
- Manage issues through the full lifecycle, from logging and investigating faults, to hands-on work to rectify any issues
- Manage direct requests from customers and support internal projects to undertake enhancements to systems and processes
The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning, leading to the below qualifications:
Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship or Scottish equivalent
BCS Level 3 Award in Business Processes
BCS Level 3 Award in Coding and Logic
MTA Networking Fundamentals
MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
MTA Cloud Fundamentals
MCP and ICND certification (Scotland only)
What qualification or qualities are required?
Our standard entry requirements apply: 5 Scottish National 5’s or equivalent at grades 1-3 (including Maths and English).
We’re most interested in people who are:
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
Apply by clicking below.