Job Type: Apprenticeship
What you need to know: Closes 14/02/21
Provide unrivalled support. Create slick processes. Compile accurate reports. Join our Billing Operations team and become part of an exciting team, giving Sky customers the brilliant service they expect.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are our highlights: free Sky Q (for the TV you love all in one place), a generous pension, 25 days paid annual leave, discounted Mobile and broadband and private health care.
You’ll get access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
What will I learn?
As part of our Billing Operations team, you will be doing the following activities in this apprenticeship:
• Ensuring that all reconciliations are completed accurately, to agreed deadlines
• Identifying, analysing and taking ownership of issues
• Helping improve the accuracy of reconciliations and reporting
• Following through to resolution, escalating as appropriate
• Working alongside other teams within Billing and Sky Support to review and improve internal and external processes
• Understanding audit, regulatory and internal controls, making sure that these are completed in a rigorous and timely manner
• Analysing processes within the team, identifying and escalating any trends or changes with a recommended course of action
• Compiling accurate management reporting information as required
• Prioritising your personal workload.
• This apprenticeship programme is 2 years
• Location is Livingston, Scotland
• Expected start September 2021
• Business Administration Level 2 qualification
• You will roll off this programme into a permanent position with Sky.
What qualification or qualities are required?
"You’ll need at least five National Qualifications at Level 5-7 (or equivalent 9-4), including English and Maths.
You will be required to evidence if you already have achieved Core skills (National Qualifications at Level 5-7, or equivalent, in English and Maths) through school or further education then you would not be required to repeat these. If you haven’t achieved them or cannot provide evidence then you will be required to achieve them as part of the programme."
Other skills we’re looking for include:
• Collaborative and great with people
• A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
• A problem-solver
• Attention focussed and thorough with detail across projects
• Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint and a range of technology systems.
Apply by clicking below.