Job Type: Apprenticeship
What you need to know: Full Time
Due to continued business growth, we are looking to recruit Apprentice Service Desk Analysts to join the 24/7 Contact Centre Team.
- Bathgate, West Lothian
- Shift Work
- Starting Salary – National Minimum Wage with progression after Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Service Desk Analyst, you will provide vital support within the Contact Centre Team. The Contact Centre is responsible for receiving and recording all managed services for customers and clients. Managed services includes desktop and server contracts, user support and infrastructure management & support.
As an Apprentice, you will be carefully mentored and given comprehensive training to help you become proficient in your role. As you develop within the business, you will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
· Providing an excellent 1st line support service to clients across the UK via phone, email and web
· Troubleshooting and resolving client issues in a professional, efficient and timely manner
· Logging and updating internal ticket management system ensuring all information is up-to-date and accurate
· Proactively identifying and escalating SLA breaches to Management
· Ensuring you provide an exceptional standard of customer service at all times
Due to the nature of our business, the Contact Centre is open 24/7 all year round in order to support client requirements at all times. Therefore, you will work on a shift-pattern basis which involves starting early and working late.
Due to the confidential nature of the work undertaken, any employee working within the Contact Centre would need to pass a Basic Disclosure (PVG) check.
As well as entering full-time employment with a successful business, you will be given the opportunity to complete a Modern Apprenticeship in IT.
A Modern Apprenticeship in IT involves combining full-time work experience with work-based training. This is a 12-month programme leading to the achievement of an industry recognised SVQ in IT and Microsoft Technical certifications.
To be a successful Apprentice within this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· Interest in IT & Technology
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong understanding of Customer Service
· Proactive and enthusiastic individual with a professional approach
· Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft packages and operating systems
· Highly organised with the ability to manage and organised your workload
· Confident and able to work within a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to learn and succeed
Furthermore, due to the work hours, you must be a reliable and committed individual who is able to sustain travel and start early or finish late when required.
Apply by clicking below.